Packaging and Processing Technology for Latin America
More than 15,000 professional buyers will attend EXPO PACK Guadalajara 2017. Packaging, packaging and processing professionals from all over Mexico, including Aguascalientes, Colima, Guanajuato, Jalisco, Michoacán, Nayarit, Querétaro, San Luis Potosí, Sinaloa, and Zacatecas. The buyers of Central America are also expected to attend.
Packaging, and processing professionals assist in a wide variety of industries, including food, beverages, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and personal care, graphic arts, chemistry, household cleaning, textiles, footwear, hardware, electronics.
NUMBER OF EXHIBITORS
The third edition expects the participation of 500 companies in an exhibition area of almost 13,000 square meters net (140,000 square feet net). The 2017 event will triple the size of the previous edition. It will have more exhibitors from around the world exhibiting more technology than ever before.
EXPOSITION EXPO PACK
Guadalajara 2017, will present the latest in machinery for packaging, packaging, and processing of food, materials, packaging, as well as other related goods and services.
SIMULTANEOUS Cycle of Conferences, organized by the Mexican Association of Packaging and Packaging, AMEE. Space for Innovators, free conferences on trends and cutting-edge technologies. Free entrance for visitors of EXPO PACK Guadalajara.EXPO PACK Verde, the program that supports and diffuses sustainable technology
EXPO PACK Guadalajara
Takes place in one of the most important regions of Mexico.
Jalisco received US $ 1,223.4 million in foreign direct investment (FDI) in 2014, representing 5.4% of FDI received in Mexico. The manufacturing industry was the main recipient of FDI captured by the state in 2014, according to data from ProMexico
Jalisco is among the most important economies in Mexico.
The gross domestic product (GDP) of the state amounted to 988 billion pesos in 2013 and contributes 6.4% to the national GDP
The metropolitan area of Guadalajara is the city with the greatest potential attraction of investments in Mexico
Guadalajara is ranked fifth among the best cities of the future and second in economic potential in North America
Expo Guadalajara is the largest exhibition center in Mexico, which allows the growth of the exhibition
STATISTICS OF 2015
- 297 exhibitors from 15 countries 20 exhibitors participated in the EXPO PACK program Green
- 4,366 square meters (47,000 square feet) net exposure
- 11,000 qualified buyers
Mexican visitors are packaging, packaging and processing professionals from the Western Mexico region:
- 75% of the visitors were from the state of Jalisco
- 18% of the attendees arrived from Michoacan, Guanajuato, Aguascalientes, Querétaro, Sinaloa, Nayarit,
- Nuevo León, San Luis Potosí and Colima.
The visitors of the 2015 edition collaborate in companies of the
- 48% Food, Beverages, Confectionery, Bakery, Snacks
- 06% Pharmaceutical / Medical
- 06% Personal Care / Cosmetics / Toiletries
- 06% Chemicals / Household
- 34% Other products
Buyers were interested in *:
- 56% Packaging Materials / Container Finished
- 49% Machinery / Equipment for Packaging
- 32% Automation / Control / Related Components
- 29% Processing Equipment
* Attendees can select more than one option so the total exceeds 100%
- 61% of the attendees have the final decision or directly influence the purchases of the company
- 36% of the attendees are owners, presidents or CEO of their companies
- Mexican Packaging
- Packaging Association
- AMEE Chamber of Food Industry of Jalisco – CIAJ
- National Chamber of Industry of Processed Food – CANAINCA
- National Chamber of Cosmetic Products Industry – CANIPEC
- National Chamber of Pharmaceutical Industry – CANIFARMA
- Regional Chamber of Industry Of the Transformation of the State of Jalisco – CAREINTRA
PMMI is in charge of the organization of EXPO PACK Guadalajara