Complimentary Guest Passes Provided by Langguth America!
Click Here to Register
Use the following Promo-Code when registering – 41V93
What to Expect at PACK EXPO International
PACK EXPO International will be the largest, most comprehensive processing and packaging trade show in the world in 2016. If you’re looking for a trade event that delivers unique supplier innovation, crossover technologies, peer interaction and industry education that will energize, inspire, inform and prepare you for the future, nothing else comes close.
An Action-Packed Show Floor
At PACK EXPO International, you don’t have to figure out how to balance your time between exhibits and education sessions—it all happens on the show floor, and it’s all included with your badge.
- Pavilions dedicated to containers & materials, confectionery, processing and reusable packaging
- Informative seminars on the Innovation Stage
- Interactive presentations in learning centers such as the Food Safety Summit Resource Center and Reusables Learning Center
Cutting-Edge Technologies Unveiled
One of the most exciting things about attending PACK EXPO International is seeing machinery in action all across the show floor. 2,000+ processing and packaging suppliers will showcase their equipment, materials, containers and other supply chain innovations. You will see:
- Never-before-seen technology
- Modern process equipment
- Integrated packaging systems
- Contract packaging suppliers
- And lots more
Industries Served by PACK EXPO International Exhibitors
A valuable advantage to attending PACK EXPO International over niche industry shows is the opportunity to see technologies from other industries with potential applications for your needs. It’s a wealth of ideas from every vertical market, including:
Preparing for PACK EXPO International 2016
It’s a big show. To get the most out of your time at PACK EXPO International, we recommend you do a bit of homework before you get to Chicago and create your show plan using My Show Planner.
You can use our simple online planning tool to:
- Search for exhibitors and products you want to see.
- Compile a list of suppliers to visit and then prioritize them to optimize your time.
- Use the floor plan tool to sort your list by exhibit hall, and plan to visit about one hall per day.
- Map an efficient route around the show floor.
- Explore education sessions being offered and add them to your personal itinerary.
We also offer a mobile app (available Fall 2016) so you can have all of the above information in the palm of your hand. There will be free Wi-Fi and charging stations for your mobile devices at McCormick Place.
Top 5 Trade Show Tips from Frequent PACK EXPO International Attendees
- Book your hotel early through our Housing Office for discounted room rates. (Limited inventory available at discounted special rates, so we urge you to book today!)
- Download and use the mobile app.
- Come with a plan—use our online tools and do your research.
- Leave time open in your itinerary to simply walk and look around—you never know what you will find.
- Wear comfortable shoes!
Stay tuned for more details and special content geared for first-timers. We look forward to seeing you in Chicago!